Blog Archive

COCO DITCHES THE PHOTOSHOP




We're pretty used to seeing images of celebrities and models airbrushed almost beyond recognition, so it's a refreshing change to see one star ditching the photoshop for a bikini shoot.

Related Video: Kate Upton is Sports Illustrated's swimsuit cover girl


Nicole 'Coco' Austin, 32, wife of actor and rapper Ice-T, ditched the clothes and the photoshop of InTouch magazine in the US, opting for a fuchsia bikini in which to flaunt her curves.
Coco has previously denied having gone under the surgeon's knife, despite rumours swirling of alleged breast and butt implants.
Coco in the In Touch photoshoot, sans airbrushing. Credit: In Touch

And although the reality star and model might have gained a few kilos since filming wrapped on the second season 'The Ice Loves Coco,' she insists she's still confident.
Coco told the mag: "This is the biggest I've ever been. But I'm still confident, because I'm happy inside, and I have a husband who tells me I'm beautiful all the time."
Credit: In Touch
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner